As a health educator I provide practical recommendations for healthy, compassionate lifestyle choices so everyone can thrive, knowing we're doing our best for our health, the environment, and all those with whom we share the Earth.
Master's of Science in Health Science
Community Health Educator Specialst
Vegan Lifestyle Coach & Educator
World Peace Diet Facilitator
Certified Personal Trainer
Group Fitness Instructor
NUTRITION & BRAIN FUNCTION
MAJOR IMPACTS OF FOOD
IN THE 21ST CENTURY
NUTRITION & BRAIN FUNCTION:
• Nutrition Basics • Nutrients that help and substances that hurt our brain • Nutritional Genomics: How nutrients affect gene expression • How our gut affects our mood • Sort through the science and the myths • How nutrition affects physical activity and how physical activity affects brain function • Some practical solutions for implementing brain power into our daily diet.
IMPACTS OF FOOD IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Our food choices are among the most intimate experiences of our lives, yet our food choices are never just personal. Find the far-reaching impacts of what we eat.
Plant-sourced nutrition is the healthiest.
• Turning sentient beings into commodities puts them into harm’s way.
• Their lives are confined and controlled, and all are slaughtered at a fraction of their natural lives.
Animal agriculture contributes to over half
of all environmental destruction on land, air, and sea.
• Animal agriculture is a leading cause of species extinction and habitat destruction.
• Millions of wild lives are destroyed to protect livestock farming.
• The oceans may be devoid of fish by 2048.
• Poor countries with starving children sell cheap grain to the West for livestock feed.
• Exponentially more plant foods are grown to feed animals than to feed people. We could end hunger with a plant-sourced diet.
Heart-centered Humans for Animals' Rights and Protection.
Numerous topics including videos, comprehensive nutrition,
how to transition successfully, navigating products, environment,
humane myth, animal industries, and more!
WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
• Nutrition and Brain Function
• Stretch & Strengthen for Mobility & Balance
• Aerobic Movement Classes
• Plant-Based Nutrition for Optimal Health
Contact Nancy Poznak to set up an appointment via phone, Skype, or other form of mobile conferencing.